A modern and responsive theme for Piwigo built with standard Bootstrap components and using the default Bootstrap theme.
Intended for easy customisation using Bootstrap styles or as a parent theme for creating responsive themes for Piwigo.
- Fully responsive and fully featured theme based on Bootstrap's default theme
- Browse albums as a grid or list with selectable thumbnail sizes
- Image size selection enabled for better viewing of images and slide show on higher resolution monitors, with responsive scaling of over sized images
- Slide in side bar with image information
- Share buttons for Twitter, Facebook and Google+
- Gravatar support for comment avatars
- Masonry style tag view
- Configuration page in admin to customise features such as Bootstrap theme, social integration and comments
- Works with all supported languages (admin page is currently English only)
A demo of the theme can be found here: https://phil.si/
Download the latest release from the Piwigo website.
Get the source
Clone the Github repository:
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:Philio/bootstrapdefault.git
--recursive option to include the submodules or run
git submodule update --init after cloning.
- Bootstrap 3.3.5 - Included as sub module
- Selectize.js 0.12.0 - Included as sub module. Note: The bundled version with Piwigo 2.7.x is ignored in favour of the latest build with Bootstrap styling.
Copyright 2015 Phil Bayfield Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.